Friday, August 1, 2008

Once

Once, the film made my night.

What can I say about this film? Beautiful story, beautiful songs, beautiful acting. The beginning of the film is a bit slow, and I was worried about what could possibly happen between the girl and the guy after they met, but once they sat together in front of the piano and sang the song, all the questions in my heart vaporized, like the frost under the sun. That song, later I knew its name, Falling Slowly, took my heart.

Listen it yourself-



I believe everyone who watched the film would never forget the scene in which the girl walked beside the guy while dragging a broken vacuum machine with her. So natural, and heart-brokenly beautiful.

And here is the two songs that I love most from this film
If you want me



The Hill

No comments: